MUA Starry Night



 
I’ve been trying some different eye liners recently to see whether I prefer liquid or pencil. At the moment pencil is my go to due to the convenience and the fact it is easier to fix any mistakes that may happen, which frequently happens to me.  
The pencil I’ve been using most regularly is MUA’s Starry Night, only £1 from Superdrug, it is a black liner with a hint of glitter running through it. The product is described as having ‘Intense Glitter’ which it appears on the pencil but the glitter is not too evident when applied to the eyes. When applying you should be careful not smudge it, as it is not a waterproof liner, saying that it lasts all day and is super easy to apply.
I was impressed that attached to the lid is a useful sharpener, especially when someone is as prone to misplacing things as me…  
This product is definitely worth the £1 it cost me and I would recommend it to someone who is experimenting with new types of makeup.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Follow on Bloglovin